We encourage you to submit nominations for ILA Awards. Winners will be recognized at the Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon, a summer gathering of ILA members and supporters. Click “Read More” for a full listing of awards and additional information.
Marjorie Klinck Outstanding Leadership Award
MARJORIE KLINCK OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP AWARD is given to an individual who has significantly furthered the development of community leadership in and for Indiana communities. In 1994, the Indiana Leadership Association established The Marjorie Klinck Award to recognize and honor outstanding leadership in and for Indiana communities. Marjorie Woodruff Klinck was the director of Leadership Jackson County from its inception (1983) until her death (1994).
- 2019 Annual Retreat and Awards Luncheon August 15 and August 16 March 11, 2019
- 2018 ANNUAL MEETING AND AWARDS LUNCHEON (08.02.18) February 12, 2018
- 2018 Best Practices Roundtable: Feb 27th February 11, 2018
- 2017 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon August 4, 2017
- 2016 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon August 4, 2016