Community Leadership Program Map
ILA does operate as a state-wide organization. However, there is no central staff available for travel throughout the state. Since the Community Leadership Programs throughout Indiana are self-directed and work independently on local issues and projects that may cross county borders but likely do not affect the state as a whole, they do not need a lot of assistance from a central location. It also makes sense that they interact with other programs/organizations most effectively on a regional basis. Regional members, if they desire, will be able to provide opportunities locally that might not be appropriate or feasible for statewide attendance. However, ILA has offered in the past, and will continue to offer, statewide trainings and events for all members.
- 2019 Annual Retreat and Awards Luncheon August 15 and August 16 March 11, 2019
- 2018 ANNUAL MEETING AND AWARDS LUNCHEON (08.02.18) February 12, 2018
- 2018 Best Practices Roundtable: Feb 27th February 11, 2018
- 2017 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon August 4, 2017
- 2016 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon August 4, 2016